1 - 5 Years
1) Organize, maintain and manage class systems in proper working condition.
2) Teach students and learners to use computers.
3) Design and develop appropriate computer instructional material.
4) Manage and monitor student behavior.
5) Initiate and implement systems, procedures and other student management issues
6) Develop and implement lesson plans and classroom activities in consistent with the student management issues.
7) Conduct group training sessions.
8) Determine and troubleshoot technology services for staff.
9) Coordinate and collaborate with lead teacher, principal and instructional coaches.
10) Integrate special lesson plans with core academic curriculum.
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Education / Teaching / Training / Counselling / Academic|
|Work Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Qualification||B.C.A, Post Graduate Diploma|
|Contact Person||Mr. Nipan Deka|
|Address||A.T.Road.Jagiroad, opposite Shiv Mondir|